Our Worship Schedule
Sunday Worship Service: 9:45 am
Fellowship Time immediately following service (around 11:00 am)
Adult, Youth & Children Classes: 11:15 am
(Children's church during the worship service)
• Everyone welcomed and valued for their diversity.
• Everyone enjoys caring relationships.
• Everyone prayerfully connected.
• Everyone passionately experiencing God.
• Everyone involved in meaningful learning experiences.
• Everyone inspired and challenged at every age.
• Everyone serving with their spiritual gifts.
• Everyone active for God in the world.
Novi UMC Diversity Statement
Novi United Methodist Church will celebrate God's creation by including and expressing love toward all people, without regard to age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation. In following the teaching of Jesus Christ, we invite everyone to join us in our faith journey toward greater love, understanding and mutual respect.
Church membership is not necessary for worshipping or serving at NUMC. It is not a requirement for receiving Communion.
The Bible does tell believers, however, to meet regularly with a group of Christians who love, serve, and encourage one another. We want to be that community for you — to surround you with love and affirm you in God's grace, as together we seek to deepen our relationships with God, each other, and the world. We would be delighted to welcome you as a new member of Novi United Methodist Church!
Novi United Methodist Church Staff
Reverend June M. Smith, Pastor
Deanna E Gaffney, Secretary
Kathy Ballard, Kitchen Supervisor
Ruth Anne Zimmer, Music Director
Novi United Methodist Church
1671 W. Ten Mile Rd. (just west of Meadowbrook)
Novi, Michigan 48375
View Larger Map